Charlie Weis Quotes
January 04, 2007
Top ten quotes from Charlie Weis's halftime speech during yesterday's Sugar Bowl.
- I don't know what went wrong. That fake punt always worked against the practice squad.
- Anyone up for ordering a pizza?
- You know that little guy who's been running for first downs at will? They're on to him. We're not gonna do that any more.
- You guys wait here. I'm going upstairs to see if I can get Terry Bradshaw's autograph.
- What are all you guys doing in blue? I thought we were the ones in the white shirts! Am I in the right locker room?
- WE WON THE SUGAR BOWL! WE WON THE SUGAR BOWL!
- Hey guys. Which bar is the best place on Burbon St. to get those test tube shots from between the girls' titties?
- Hey! Did you know the band was going to be playing halftime? Larry, you give the team a rah-rah speech, I'm going to go see the show. And eat another hotdog.
- Yes sir. I'll hold.... Can I get a deep dish with extra pepperoni and mushrooms. For delivery.
- What's with all the LSU fans? I thought this was a Catholic city.